Mamidikaya Koru Pacchadi.
1. Raw Mango (Medium Size) – 1.
2. Methi Powder (Menthi Powder) – 2 Tbspns.
3. Red Chilli Powder – 3 Tbspns.
4. Asafoetida (Inguva) – 1/2 Tspn.
5. Mustard Seeds (Aavalu) – 1 Tspn.
6. Salt – 1 1/2 Tbspn.
7. Red Chillies – 1 or 2.
8. Oil – 4 tbspns.
9. Turmeric Powder- A Pinch.
- Wash The mango and peel the skin.
- Grate the mango.
- Now add all the methi powder, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Now heat a pan and add oil to it.
- When the oil gets heated add the remaining ingredients (mustard seeds, Inguva and Red Chillies).
- When the seeds start to pop up switch of the gas and allow the oil to cool for two minutes.
- Now add this oil to the grated mango and mix well.
- now Koru pacchadi is ready to serve.
- You can have with with hot steam rice , poori or chapathi.